Sunday, May 13, 2007

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. My loving husband brought me flowers and a card on Friday and a confirmation for a night in a hotel! I was going to go BUT I cancelled(I reserved the right to use that night at a later date).I really wanted to wake up to those three smiling faces on Mother's Day. They were so excited to give me my gift and breakfast that I was definitely glad I stayed home. I was treated to a plate full of doughnuts and a massage cushion! It was so very sweet. Chad took all of my normal duties and I was able to relax, take a nap and then go shopping and to the movies by myself. It was a beautiful and relaxing day. We ended the day by going to the neighborhood tavern, Sunny Jim's, for a burger & wings. We had never been to Sunny Jim's before but it is your typical Pittsburgh tavern (as far as I know). I really want to go back sometime for their "Mega Karaoke" contest. I am still puzzled by the scary, tattered dogs that roam the roof of the restaurant though. No joke.

1 comment:

Yaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.