Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pee Pee in the Potty



There is not anything much cuter than a little girl in her first big girl panties. Little does she realize that some day I'll yell at her to "shut up and put on her big girl panties!" and mean something completely different. Right now we are just relishing in the joy of underwear as a new accessory. So far it serves us no purpose other than prancing around and feeling pretty which, don't get me wrong, is a noble purpose in and of itself. Sometimes we wear the orange Curious George, sometimes the white Minnie Mouse. Then we put on a diaper, wiggle into our most comfortable chair and take comfort in what we know. Ahhhhhh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutie

Anonymous said...

I take you to pee pee pull down you r knickers and my fingers go in your p=ssy making you giggly, you pp and I lick you clean, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm toddler p=ssy and pee I luv the taste, then as a reward for being a big girl we have nakey fun together I am going to make you feel sooooooooooooooooooo good

Anonymous said...

isn't it fun taking down those tiny little knickers, my granddaughter is 2 and I have lots of fun with her she is grandpa's "special" girl