Friday, February 20, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I'm not so sure about Facebook yet but apparently I have too much time on my hands so I participated in this . . . . I don't want to type it again here or even cut and paste it. So just check it out HERE if you are interested. I know you are.

p.s. I realized, after the fact, that you couldn't actually read the 25 fabulous random facts about me without logging in to Facebook and already being my 'friend'. Yet, there was no one who mentioned that so maybe you're not reading everything! ?#@ . Again, too much time on my hands. here it is.

1. I never went to kindergarten. That might explain why I don't always play well with others.

2. I love to drink wine.

3. I love to cook and collect cook books.

4. I love to hang out in book stores when I have nothing better to do. Or when I have lots better things to do.

5. I love reality television. They should put my shit on TV.

6. I love blue cheese more than anyone else on the planet. Really. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

7. My husband is from Oklahoma but we didn't date until after we had both moved to California and met up again. He is the love of my life.

8. I've been spending way too much time on Facebook lately; mainly because I'm avoiding housework. Not because I find you all fascinating.

9. I don't have to wash my hair every day. It looks fabulous for days!! At least that's what I tell myself. Plus, I look really cute in a ball cap.

10. I volunteered to get Botox at an event that was showcasing different cosmetic procedures. I looovvveeed it!! I look fucking fabulous!!

11. I have the cheapest and best cleaning lady EVER. She comes and cleans for 4 hours a week and I only have to pay her $50! Yes, she is a US citizen and speaks English!! Now you know why I can spend all this time of Facebook.

12. I am a foster parent to sick babies.

13. Just kidding. Just wanted to see if you're still paying attention.

14. I am surprisingly excited to go to my 20 yr high school reunion considering I was pretty depressed all those years.

15. I can never resist pizza. good pizza. mediocre pizza. shitty pizza. all pizza. it's a problem.

16. I kissed a girl twice once. and I liked it.

17. I leg pressed 260 lbs today.

18. I hate to get flowers on holidays and anniversaries. Too cliche.

19. I have a French Bulldog that snorts and farts all the time. I love it.

20. Lord have mercy. this is boring.

21. If anyone actually reads this whole list then you have to comment.

22. I love to swear.

23. I have the cutest, smartest children ever. I know everyone says that but, come on, that's just bullshit. I can't even stand half the kids I come into contact with.

24. I'm allergic to the sun. Seriously. And not in the same way I'm allergic to housework. I'm really allergic to the sun. It gives me hives.

25. I have no idea how I ended up with so many friends on Facebook. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

No comments: