Six Unspectacular Things About Me is the topic. I know what you're thinking. I am just so fucking spectacular that this could take me all night.
First you post the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here's my list:
- I can't stand it when people drink my water, mostly at home. My children could be dying of thirst and I growl "GET YOUR OWN WATER!" I always have a full glass on the kitchen counter so I can make sure I get my required ounces. Everyone in the house, big and small, will walk in the kitchen and, rather than get their own damn glass, drink mine!! How hard is it to open the cabinet and get your own glass and, imagine this, fill it up. Now they all know it pisses me off so they drink it on purpose. They're out to get me.
- I have the most horrendous, stinky gas. All the time. I can't control it. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat. healthy or not. I think by the time I'm an old women I'm going to be exiled to some far away place. I am a cute girl. I take care of myself. Not that it should matter but I think it's my cuteness that has kept me from being exiled so far. It's just weird. It's really a problem. Any advice out there???
- I compulsively pick at the skin on my fingers and toes. Also really gross and not compatible with my cuteness.
- I can count on my two hands the number of periods I've had in the last 8 years. I've had three children and I have an IUD which has the side effect of no periods. It's completely healthy. It's awesome.
- The only television I like to watch these days are reality shows. I do like Grey's Anatomy but my absolute favorites are America's Next Top Model, The Bachelor or Bachelorette, Rock of Love, Denise Richards- It's Complicated (which it's not btw), on and on and on. I have not been able to get in to Pamela Anderson's new show though. She should be exiled to a remote island where they send all the other big boobie sex addicts.
- I love really gross things like puss and blood and things like that. As long as it's not stinky or too too yucky. I love to pop zits. Any time my kids get a scrape I can't wait to put peroxide on it and watch all the bubbles. I love to play doctor with my razor sharp tweezers when someone gets a splinter. One of my absolute favorites was when my son had a spider bite on his knee. Swollen. Painful. We put hot compresses on it frequently to draw the infection out. You could tell it was full of nasty stuff but every time I tried to squeeze it he would scream in pain. whatever. finally, when he was running and playing one evening it burst and exploded all over his leg. awesome.
Tag You're IT!!