Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How to Look Good Naked

I love this freaking show!! It is crazy how Carson can change the perception of women's bodies in like 5 days. Carson is able to stroke any big 'ol thigh or big 'ol booty and all of a sudden women love themselves and are able to see their worth. They believe him, and well they should.

I won't go in to how many women's worth is tied up in their body image. That issue is just f*cked up and I don't have the time or inclinaton to go in to it. It is obvious when you watch the show. If you don't have this issue, you are in the minority.

As far as the show, I would really like to just do the part where they take you into a room, in your underwear, and have you pick your body double and then realize you're not as fat as you think you are. That is the always the biggest perception changer. Most of us apparently think we are bigger than we actually are and, at a minimum, don't realize how attractive we are at our own size.

In the back of my dysfuctional head I would always think they were just f*cking with me for ratings but I'm not on the show so it doesn't matter. I just have my 6 & 7 yr old boys to give me their honest opinions. They are brutal but honest. And I love them for it.

3 comments:

Connie Dooley said...

Hate to admit that I'm not even aware of this show. I'll check it out.

I love watching a "big" woman dance when they know how to dance--being comfortable in their skin and knowing what to do with it -- that's what it's really about -- being comfortable in your skin--regardless of how much of it there is:)

Lisa G said...

You've been tagged Sarah--drop by my blog and see what I've gotten you in to...

Natalie said...

oh, i watched this show a couple of times and then forgot all about it! thanks for the reminder...off to check out where and what time it comes on...