Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TMI Tuesday #1

I am always looking for some mindless inspiration to write. Here's the latest.

For more TMI Tuesday entries click HERE.

1. How many credit cards do you own? Are they paid off?
Just a few . . . .and not all paid off.

2. Can you be in love with someone you don't trust?
Personally, I can't be in love with someone I don't trust. I have very high standards for myself and others. I completely trust my beloved husband.

However, I fully believe that one can be in love someone they don't trust. Love is not always logical, practical and up to your standards.

3. Should prostitution by legal?
Yes, definitely. It's pretty much a farce that it's not already.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are?
Well, a 10 of course.

5. What are three mistakes someone could make on a first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date.
I am happily married and didn't date that much before I was married so this is all hypothetical.

First, I have a real problem with cheap shoes. It's not a deal breaker but you would have to really impress me otherwise.

Second, bad breath is real turn off.

Third, common courtesy and manners are key. If you can't get those right then there's not much hope.

1 comment:

Don Mills Diva said...

That's a great meme and I found myself shaking my head in agreement with every one of your answers.