Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 7 of Quantum Cleanse & Game 4 of Stanley Cup Playoffs - Go Pens!





I don't want to jinx myself but as of this morning I finally weighed less than 138 lbs. I have not dropped below the yellow line since my third child was born . . . 2 yrs ago. I lost the weight from my first two bundles of joy pretty quickly but this last time it has been harder. Really I think I've just been lazier but whatever.

I tried a gluten free waffle this morning which looked better than it tasted. It was a little dry and fell apart easily. Next time I will toast it longer. For dinner I had a Gardenburger Chik'n Grill which wasn't bad. I just ate it plain with some fresh corn off the cob and guacamole. It would probably be really good dressed up in a wrap or something. I found these nifty little 100 cal guacamole packs at the grocery store which were quite good, not to mention convenient. Portion control is key for me since I could easily eat 600 calories worth of guac in one sitting.

Other than that we are all just up late watching the Penguins : )

No comments: