Wednesday, August 15, 2007

B is for Boys







Boys are the center of my life right now. These sweet boys are a constant reminder of the importance of being in the moment and of the joy that is Life. They force me to be present when I might otherwise be off in my own little world. They continually push me to be the best that I can be. They love without reservation and feel their emotions deeply. Their laughter and their cries come from deep within their souls. If I pay attention, they teach me something everyday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My B for you would be Best Mom.

Anonymous said...

and beautiful boys:)

Juleah said...

My B for you (and me)would be Big Butt:) You know I'm kidding, I knew that one would get ya, I'm in an ornery mood right now.

papa-tom said...

If B is for Boys, then L had better be for LUCY!! My B for you would be Beautiful Family, because that's what you have....you're very blessed, for sure....