Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Day of Summer Break

summer

I think I'm done writing about my Quantum Cleanse. I am going to continue with being a vegan eater. I'm going to do the other stuff in moderation. I'm going to work on the other aspects of quantum wellness like meditation, self-work, etc.

On another note, what the hell am I going to do with these kids all summer?! I am usually good about signing them up for camps already but so far I've got nothin'. I'm going to check on some today. . . . .

It's going to be 90+ here tomorrow. We only have window air. Motherfucker. That's all I have to say about that.
Sweaty Hot

2 comments:

Connie Dooley said...

Don't forget you were going to have fun today.

Sarah in Disturbia said...

I can always count on my mother to keep me accountable : )

Actually, we joined the community pool today and went with our neighbors. All the kids had fun and so did I (I think). I really believe having fun is a state of mind and should not necessarily depend on where you are or what you are doing. I'm going to work on myself in that regard.

The kids have SUCH fun. There is no other place they would rather be at that moment. I want to feel that. The only time I really feel that way is when I'm in bed . . . . (sleeping).