Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - 4th Edition


Thirteen Things I LOVE about my husband
(not necessarily in order of importance)


1. He is tall, dark and handsome.

2. He still brings me flowers.

3. He is the first to notice a beautiful sky.

4. He is one of the most patient people I've ever met.

5. He still tells me I'm cute.

6. He is the most driven, ambitious, tenacious person I've ever met.

7. He has a HUGE, loving and generous heart.

8. He cries to country songs.

9. He loves his mama.

10. He is the most amazing father to our three children.

11. He never says no when I ask for a massage, even the non-sexual ones.

12. He's like my own private yacht.

13. He is the strongest person, both physically and mentally that I know.

BONUS:

14. He makes me feel safe.

15. He makes the bed.

16. He can fix just about anything.

17. He always smells good.

18. He makes me laugh.

19. He is so very smart.






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Connie Dooley said...

Awwww. That's a real Valentine edition.

Jenny said...

How sweet! Your husband sounds like an amazing guy!

I did a TT about my husband a few weeks ago, but I never thought of doing a bonus section...great idea!